home about linkies tutorial anythings twitter follow


Writter

Hello ppl. I'm a Alien from Exo planet. Part time as Exostan. Great planet full with 12 wolf that I love damn much. (Suho, Chen, Baekhyun, Luhan, Kris, Sehun, D.O, Tao, Kai, Xiumin, Lay, Chanyeol). Also, love Yonghwa, Woobin BTS, GOT7 ^^ Currently, trying to be a better person :3
Do follow my acc ^^
Ask.fm
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Wechat id : hxnysss

CBOX


ARCHIEVE



CREDIT

© 2014 - Skins by Adila and basecode Mayra. Blog Owner Hxnyss
Found Out About You :)
Saturday, May 19, 2012 | 0 Comments

Assalamualaikum.
Errm first of all, I'm having an awkward situation 
using and looking this new blogger.
#its been so long i've neve open this blog

Just wanted to share some stories
about me and him
about BADBOY <3 !
I do not have some kind of interesting
stories like you guys do have but
somehow this is the best story for me.

I just began to know him
to know that he love me.
to know he cares about me.
to know that he's the one who truly loves me.

It's an awesome feelings that i found out
that he cries when I cry.
he smile when i smile.
he's amazing.

p/s : Dear badboy , I'm glad that I Found Out About YOU :)