home about linkies tutorial anythings twitter follow


Writter

Hello ppl. I'm a Alien from Exo planet. Part time as Exostan. Great planet full with 12 wolf that I love damn much. (Suho, Chen, Baekhyun, Luhan, Kris, Sehun, D.O, Tao, Kai, Xiumin, Lay, Chanyeol). Also, love Yonghwa, Woobin BTS, GOT7 ^^ Currently, trying to be a better person :3
Do follow my acc ^^
Ask.fm
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Wechat id : hxnysss

CBOX


ARCHIEVE



CREDIT

© 2014 - Skins by Adila and basecode Mayra. Blog Owner Hxnyss
Thanks :)
Monday, January 28, 2013 | 0 Comments

Assalamualaikum :*

          Know what? I'm soooo excited bila abah belikan aku lappy untuk kejayaan aku dapat 8A dalam PMR. OMG ! Never thought he would bought me this. Hewhew :* One more thing, lappy nih boleh taouchscreen ! Kau ade ? Hehehehe. Sayang betul aku kat abah !

          There's something happening. But it's too private. Someday you'll know :3 Hewhew . 
Salam sayang , Hanis Suhaila :)