home about linkies tutorial anythings twitter follow


Writter

Hello ppl. I'm a Alien from Exo planet. Part time as Exostan. Great planet full with 12 wolf that I love damn much. (Suho, Chen, Baekhyun, Luhan, Kris, Sehun, D.O, Tao, Kai, Xiumin, Lay, Chanyeol). Also, love Yonghwa, Woobin BTS, GOT7 ^^ Currently, trying to be a better person :3
Do follow my acc ^^
Ask.fm
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Wechat id : hxnysss

CBOX


ARCHIEVE



CREDIT

© 2014 - Skins by Adila and basecode Mayra. Blog Owner Hxnyss
Abah, Happy Birthday !
Sunday, March 3, 2013 | 1 Comments

Assalamualaikum.


         First of all, happy birthday Abah. May Allah always bless you. Hmm, abah, somehow, every year you've become older. Haha. Takpa abah, uban tak nampak lagi. Bleh control macho lagi. Hewhew. Abah, you're the greatest dad I've ever dreamt for. You spent most of your time working to earn our livings. You love umi, me and adik adik. You're the best abah.
         Setiap apa ja yang hanis buat, you always give me support so that I won't give up in every single things I wanted to do. You always said that I need to be a motivated person. I need toi be someone that are responsible, caring, creative, optimistic like what he wants me to be. He said I need to be who I want everyone else to look at about me.
         Abah, thanks for everything. Thanks for being my dad. Thaks for being my close friend. Thanks for being my everything. You are always number one for me, kay?

Abah, someday I'll find my prince that I'l live with him, I'll love him, I'll have to take care of him, I'll have to be by his side always. I'll have to be like what umi is towards you. But, however, you'll always stay being my KING. ILOVEYOU.

Blogger naja said...

kalau abah baca ni, senyum dia

 

Post a Comment