home about linkies tutorial anythings twitter follow


Writter

Hello ppl. I'm a Alien from Exo planet. Part time as Exostan. Great planet full with 12 wolf that I love damn much. (Suho, Chen, Baekhyun, Luhan, Kris, Sehun, D.O, Tao, Kai, Xiumin, Lay, Chanyeol). Also, love Yonghwa, Woobin BTS, GOT7 ^^ Currently, trying to be a better person :3
Do follow my acc ^^
Ask.fm
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Wechat id : hxnysss

CBOX


ARCHIEVE



CREDIT

© 2014 - Skins by Adila and basecode Mayra. Blog Owner Hxnyss
Sabar :)
Friday, March 29, 2013 | 0 Comments

Assalamualaikum.


          Dia selalu buat sesuatu di luar jangkaan --"

I just want to say that I'm sorry to gave you such a very high hope. I'm not a good man. Yes, you'll know I'm lying when I say "I Do Not Love You". But, please make it believe when I'm saying, "I Do Love You For My Whole Life". I just can't stop to think my feeling on you at the first time we met. That time I just said to myself,'Oh God, do I see a fairy'. Seriously, you are the best creature that I've ever seen for my whole life. When I go, please don't be sick anymore, It makes me hating myself more than I love myself. Maybe I will be at school for a couple days. I want to talk to you later. Face to face. Just the two of us. My whole life, I don't ever seen a girl that as strong as you, brave as you, open-minded as you. I will go, but my heart is always on you. That my words. You can find someone better than me if you want to, and I would not blame you cauze I know it's my fault for situation being like this. May god fares you better. Cc to Hanis Suhaila.
 Hmm :'( Taktau macam mana nak kata. Taktau apa yang diri sendiri rasa.
Takpaaaaaaaaaaaa, smile :) Sebab, asal cinta milik Allah, perginya cinta dengan izin Allah, hilangnya cinta atas kehendak Allah, dicintai dan mencintai anugerah dari Allah.

Biar kita kehilangan sesuatu kerana Allah , jangan kita kehilangan Allah kerana sesuatu .

Allah SWT. berfirman: "Jika kau tidak pernah terluka, bagaimana kau tahu aku Penghibur? Jika hidupmu sempurna, lalu mengapa kau perlu Aku?"

Bukanlah kesabaran jika masih mempunyai batas. Bukanlah keikhlasan jika masih merasakan sakit. Jadi, tak salah pun kan kalau kita sabar bila kita kehilangan orang yang kita sayang. Ikhlaskan pemergian dia, takkan lah terasa dah sakit tu :)

That's all. Byep. Assalamualaikum. Fi hifzillah.